We understand the concern surrounding the continued spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) across the communities we serve. Therefore, the health and safety of our patients, doctors, and staff is our top priority.
Our office is open to serve all patients now.
We are offering appointments to patients with any condition that may includes consultation, dental pain, inflammation, abscess with lymphadenopathy or a dental infection-, dento-alveolar trauma .
We are keeping up with and following the recommendations of the CDC, WHO, State , local health departments and the American Dental Association.
Patients with Upcoming Appointments
To further protect our patients and staff, we ask that you are mindful of the following precautions
We must reschedule your appointment for a future date if:
- You or your family member are experiencing any of the symptoms listed below:
- Shortness of breath
- Flu-like symptoms
If you have symptoms we advise you to contact your primary physician as soon as possible to determine appropriate actions.
For your appointment
- We are not permitting companions in the waiting area. If a caregiver is needed (true reason), only one person will be allowed.
How EMC Endodontics and Microsurgery Center is prepared for COVID-19?
- Our primary duty is to safeguard the health and wellbeing of our patients and staff by preventing the spread of the infection at our office and our community.
- We are continuously monitoring, reviewing and improving our response as the situation evolves.
- We are keeping all employees updated with any new recommendations for preventing the spread of COVID-19.
- We are increasing awareness and monitoring our staff for signs and symptoms of COVID-19.
- We are proactively alerting patients to reschedule appointments if necessary.
- Patients and staff members are practicing safe hand hygiene.
- Our practice strictly adheres to and exceeds already the standard for infection control following all CDC recommendations and latest protocols of sterilization, disinfection and the use of physical barriers.
- We continue using the personal single use protective disposable material including gloves, gowns and disposable facemasks
- We use a rubber dam for endodontic procedures and this is decreasing possible exposure to infectious agents to patients and staff.
- We are cleaning and disinfecting the waiting area frequently, including door handles, chairs, and bathrooms.
- We downloaded and optimized our schedule to avoid waiting time and to keep our waiting area with a very low number of patients.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office.
Paula Mendez M, DDS
Board Certified Endodontist